Business process outsourcing, BPO, is a strategy employed by large and small firms worldwide. Before the onset of the COVID 19 pandemic, global outsourcing revenues had reached approximately $93 billion a year, with companies focusing on outsourcing IT, accounting, digital marketing, back office and sales functions to experienced BPO vendors in India, the Philippines, Albania and other popular outsourcing countries.
The benefits of business process outsourcing are numerous: savings of time and money, less effort expended on training in-house staff, partnerships with specialized experts and parallel processing with local offices.
This allows a company to enjoy a competitive advantage over its peers, access increased control and specialization over its operations and to reduce the burden on local staff.
Types of Business Processes
As you learn more about and consider outsourcing services it’s important to recognize the three categories of business tasks that can be effectively offshored.
Critical but Non-Core Business Tasks
These are tasks that business must perform – accounting, recruitment, IT and sometimes sales, for example – but which are not the core purpose for which the business exists. These are critical functions that the business cannot go without but which it might benefit from outsourcing so as to gain access to expertise and savings that allow it to focus on its core mission.
Core Business Tasks
These are the main focus of the business and are where it differentiates its product and service offerings from competitors. These are tasks that a business will typically prefer to keep in-house.
Non-Critical Business Tasks
These are menial jobs whose execution is important but not critical to the business’ longevity. These types of tasks are almost always outsourced to a third-party partner – janitorial services, office space leasing, etc.
Why Should You Outsource?
Business today is increasingly complex and requires specialized knowledge in many sectors to manage this first category of tasks: critical but non-core business processes. Even the smallest of firms need to manage accounting, IT, marketing, data entry and other back office functions. Most business owners get into business to offer a differentiated product that they are passionate about providing, not to deal with bookkeeping or securing servers.
By partnering with a trusted BPO vendor such as Sara Call Center your firm can enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased bandwidth to allow your firm to get more done
- With labor savings of up to 70% your firm can allocate more funds to its core business areas and finding new revenue streams
- Specialized outsourcing experts in telemarketing, back office, data entry, IT and accounting can take care of the work with which your team is less experienced
- Focus on the long-term and how to increase ROI rather than on administrative work
By partnering with a trusted outsourcing vendor your firm can stay ahead of the competition, find new clients and meet its legal requirements and business objectives.
Who Doesn’t Want Savings?
One of the most attractive aspects of outsourcing in business is savings: by hiring experienced staff overseas where labor costs are far lower, your firm can save up to 70% and still get the work done. In Albania, low operational and labor costs allow Sara Call Center to provide highly-experienced sales, customer service, data entry and other back office professionals to your firm who know how to get the job done without significant overhead costs.
Businesses can do away with the tedious and time-consuming process of screening, hiring and training staff locally. We help your firm get up and running quickly with BPO services that take care of all those functions as part of our core business model.
Cost savings aside, offshoring provides your firm with:
- Access to experienced employees: Albania, India, Pakistan and the Philippines are leading outsourcing destinations boasting highly-educated, qualified and experienced workers. Labor costs make it significantly advantageous for firms to hire for specialized roles in comparison with your business’s locale when comparing experience, skillset and degree. Albanians, most of whom boast fluency in English, Italian and Albanian, are well known for excellent communication skills, steadfastness and stellar customer service skills.
- 24/7 support: In today’s hyper-connected economy, global businesses oftentimes need 24/7 customer service agents and staff on hand to deal with customer care and problems whenever and wherever they arise. Employing an outsourced vendor solution can allow your firm to enjoy the support of a dedicated partner who is available 24/7.
- Rededication to core business tasks: You didn’t get into business to deal with accounting, IT, recruitment and other non-core tasks. By outsourcing these non-core processes to an outsourcing provider like Sara Call Center your local staff will have bandwidth to generate new revenue-generating initiatives and to focus on the core business. This will allow your firm to scale as employees focus on what they were hired to do and grow the company with renewed attention to what the business does best.
The benefits of business process outsourcing are numerous. Whether you are looking to remotely fulfill recruitment, accounting, sales, IT or back office work, Sara Call Center is available to help. We take care of the time-consuming and repetitive nature of these tasks for you at a fraction of the price it would cost your firm to do so locally.
Get in touch to learn how your firm can save time and money, meet its business and legal requirements and benefit from the expertise of an experienced BPO provider, today!